Monday, July 9, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, we are still busy. We looked at the calender for July and we have something going every weekend. All of it will be fun but we do like having no plans and deciding what to do on a whim!!



We went to wedding number 2 of 3 for the summer. My friend Jessica, who was my roommate at EWU my last year there, got married this weekend. Jessica and Dan had their wedding at the Catholic church in Arlington. It was a beautiful ceremony. Neither Nate nor I had been to a Catholic wedding, so we weren't sure what to expect. They chose not to have a mass during their wedding. Both Jessica and Dan looked amazing. Here a few pictures from the wedding.


Mr. and Mrs. Ely


Jessica and I at the reception

Next weekend we are off to a baby BBQ. No, were are not BBQing babies. It is a combination Baby Shower and BBQ/Send-off for the father who is being deployed overseas soon. Look for updates soon!

No comments: