Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kjersti's Bachelorette Party

Last Wednesday I went into Seattle with my friend Kjersti and 6 other girls. Kjersti was getting married on Saturday (more on that later). Kjersti was introducing me as "the friend who she has had the longest" or "her first friend". Both of which are true. She is about a year younger than me. Our mothers went to high school together and then ended up in child birth classes together when they were pregnant with their first children. My grandparents also lived next door to Kjersti's family, so I spent many a summer hanging out with Kjersti and her brother.

We started the night by going to a yummy Mexican restaurant in Belltown called Mama's Mexican Kitchen. Then it was back to the hotel for a few games and some oh so fun cake! Finally it was out to Belltown Billiards. We learned that Wednesday was not the most hopping night for downtown Seattle, but we still had a good time.


Here is a picture of the girls. Both of Kjersti's sisters-in-law are in the picture.

No comments: