Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Paperback Swap

I just found a great website that I had to share. I know all you bookworms will love this site. I mentioned that we are starting to acquire a lot of books. This site lets you post your books that you want to give to someone else. Other people look at your "bookshelf" and choose what they want. The site sends you a message and then if you still want to give your books away it gives you the person's information to mail them the book. I posted 5 books last night and already 2 people nabbed two of them. So off to the post office I went with the books. You get points for the amount of books you post and the ones that you sell. It is kind of like eBay's rating system. You can even start Wish Lists. Please click on the icon to the right or on the link here. When you sign up you can say that I referred you (it will ask you if someone referred you). You can use my hotmail address or my username on the site is bettylou. I can't wait to start swapping books. Happy swapping.

Oh! I joined another site too! Who has too much time on their hands?? It is called Bakespace. I've had a lot of fun looking around at all the great websites. You should join. You can send me a brownie point when you get there. My name is bettylou79. Thanks! Enjoy! You can click on the icon to the left.

No comments: