Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Rehearsal and Dinner

As I previously mentioned my friend Kjersti got married. She and her husband actually got married the same place as Nate and I, LaConner Flats, and a day before Nate and I got married. Since I had experience with the venue and had done an extensive amount of planning just a year ago she asked me for help and guidance. Several months ago when Kjersti and I met for coffee she told me where the wedding would be and when. She so politely asked me if that was all okay with me. Of course I said yes. I told her it would be weird to be there and not have to do anything. Well she actually remembered that comment. Her mom asked if my mom and I would be their wedding planners/hostesses. We had to say yes. Kjersti didn't think that I wanted to help because of my comment. My mom and I were honored to help them out. We have figured out that we could be wedding planners but just not for people we know. It is too hard to be bossy to people you know!

Here is a picture of Kjersti and her dad at the rehearsal.

No comments: